The Open Circle: Cultivating and Nurturing Your Community Online
Over the last few months, whether we have liked it or not, overnight our communities went from in-real-life to online. Whether you feel overwhelmed or excited by the idea of growing an online community, this workshop will give you some tools to move into the world of online connection with integrity and confidence.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Small business owners
- People wanting to grow an Instagram page
- Community groups looking to expand their reach
- Charities/NGOs looking to connect with their donors and projects
- People who are shielding who are looking to stay connected
We will talk through:
- How to build and nurture people-led and heart-led online communities
- Software options for building communities
- Consistency and scheduling strategy
- How to encourage engagement in groups
Hosted by Producer and Project Manager Amy Johnson of Amy Meadows Events.
Amy is a driven, people-led Producer and Project Manager, specialising in creative problem solving and executing projects and events with diligence and flair. She primarily work with female founders and entrepreneurs to celebrate and build the communities around their brands and causes.
She has experience across multiple industries including film, media, construction, theatre, and the NGO/charity sector.